Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ireland now too!

The major flights will be booked through British Airways. You get free stopovers along the way,and since they stop in London, we thought it would be a great opportunity to visit my Aunt and her family who live in Limerick!

I was e-mailing with her last week and I think we are both very excited about that part of the trip. She will put us up, which will be great after being on our own in India. She has two little girls, one of which is just a year younger than our girls. It will be a lot of fun to see them play together.

I've never been to Ireland, but have always thought it would be great to go. I've not been to London either, other than the airport on stopovers to France or Holland. So we may also try to spend a couple of days there as well before we head off on the eastern European leg of our trip.

CM

No comments: