Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hair cut



About a year ago I thought I thought I should grow out my hair so that while away I wouldn't have to worry about getting it cut so often. This seemed like a good plan at the time, but the in-between stage lasts so long and here we are a year later and it still wasn't long enough for a pony tail.
So this morning I was fussing in front of the mirror (something I don't induldge in too often), and asked Nadim if he thought I looked younger with shorter hair. Without pause he answered "Yes" and that sold me. Enough with the long hair. Time for CHOP, CHOP! This afternoon I headed off to see Sarah, my hair stylist. She asked me if I was sure, .... and then if I was really sure.... I was, so you can see the before and after pictures. I'm not regretting it yet.
With short hair, I like to get it cut every six weeks or so... I wonder what kind of cut I'll get in China or Vietnam. We'll find out in six weeks or so, I guess!
CM

2 comments:

Geoff said...

I have a comment...

Why are all the entries ending with "CM"? Doesn't "NM" know how to type? Or is that something the servants took care of?

:)

GS

Spicyswan said...

I love your new haircut! It looks great!!!!!