Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Last week of work

I (Christina) finished work last week. My group and I had organized a technical workshop with about 30+ participants coming from Ottawa and other parts of the country. It made for a busy last week, but it really was a great way to go out. The work that we are doing was well received and in many ways it was a nice wrap up. It was comforting to see the group that I lead as leaders themselves. I am confident that they will continue on with the work that we had started together. I'm leaving it in good hands.

Nadim's last week is this week. He is still busy with handing things off and settling some issues before he goes. For me it felt so strange to be finished. I'm sure for him it will feel the same.

CM

1 comment:

Spicyswan said...

You must be getting so excited!!!!