Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sun and Sea

Today was another blissful day enjoying the sun and the sea. I walked out onto our terrace and felt like I was walking into a magazine advertisement for Croatia!

The terrace has part sun and part shade all day long. The girls got their English today, but not their math lesson. I’m not feeling too guilty because we should still be able to wrap up our schooling at the end of the week.


The sea is refreshing. It’s difficult for me to get in, but once in it’s great. Our apartment is just up a set of stairs so once we’re finished swimming we can shower away the salt water stickiness and come straight back out to the terrace. It’s been amazing, but I think tomorrow we’d like to move on to see other parts of Croatia.

CM

3 comments:

Spicyswan said...

That is a great shot of Nadim!!!! One of the girls at my office said,"Nice ass!!!!" LOL

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Yes, Nadim, you're looking pretty buff!

L.

Nadim and Christina said...

We used the "slimming" feature on the camera for that shot!

N